Terms & Conditions
Delivery & Returns
For all delivery and returns information, please visit our delivery and returns page.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority of Nutrenergy Ltd, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We work to handle your data fairly and legally at all times and also to being transparent about what data we collect from you and how we may use such data.
This privacy notice aims to explain the types of personal data Nutrenergy Ltd may collect about you when you interact with us online. It also aims to explain how we will process, share and keep your data.
We hope this will answer any outlying questions and queries, however if there is anything you wish to clarify please do not hesitate to contact us.
With potential updates to GDPR, we will notify you if there are any significant changes. However, you are very welcome to check this page from time to time, as any changes to our policies will be posted here.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
What data is collected and how is it used?
We may collect and process your personal data for a number of reasons. These reasons include:
- So that we may comply with any legal obligation we have;
- The pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below); or
- Where you have consented to the processing.
Data collection is mainly used to make your experience with us more personal and relevant. We collect data for following reasons:
- Sales channels: Data is collected when products are ordered from any of our sales platforms (Amazon, eBay and the Nutrenergy website) to identify what has been ordered and allow us to send the relevant products.
- Analytics: We use analytics when using our website or interacting with emails, and this is used to make the experience you receive feel more personalised and specific for you, using the data to show the most relevant products and help create an experience specific for you.
- Personal data: We collect and use your data to help tailor communications. Information such as email addresses, usernames etc. allow us to contact and maintain communications, allow for an informative and consistent relationship between Nutrenergy Ltd as a company and our customers.
- Newsletter: If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our site.
- Non-personal identification information: We collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site, which may include user country, browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
- Emails and contact box: When contacting us about problems/ queries to do with orders or anything related to Nutrenergy Ltd, we store communication, dates, names and email IDs sent through our contact box. We only collect relevant data to the query at hand and use this information to resolve any problems and keep communications as relevant as possible.
- We use PayPal as our payment gateway, therefore we do not store customer credit card details. Customer’s also have peace of mind knowing our payment options prioritise the customer and always put them first.
- PayPal requires Nutrenergy Ltd to have an account created, so all payment information is kept securely by the relevant companies and not by Nutrenergy Ltd.
- Cookies are small text files stored on your computer (or mobile device) by web pages as you visit them.
- Cookies are not programs and cannot harm your computer.
- Cookies allow us to store information on your visit which can help us to improve your experience of the website. We do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we create. Cookies can also help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related information to show you when you're browsing.
- Cookies can help enhance your experience of our website, by letting you navigate between pages efficiently and showing you details that are related to your browsing history.
- We also use Third Party cookies from various companies (Google adwords, Google analytics, Facebook) and these allow us to profile you as a customer to give you a better and more personal experience on our website by showing you products more relevant to you that you may have previously looked at.
- We understand you may find some of this information personal and must now ask you to consent to these cookies before any information is collected, as we understand you may not want this data to be collected.
Third Party Websites
How we protect your information
We understand that the security of your personal data is important. We make our best efforts – and require the same from any service provider and/or third-party processor processing Personal Data on our behalf and under our instructions – to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We have implemented a number of security measures to help protect your personal data. For example, we implement access controls, use firewalls and secure servers, and we encrypt personal data.
However, no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur.
What happens to your data when you request to delete your account?
If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. We will close down your account within 30 days of your request being submitted to us and stop sending you any newsletters if you are subscribed to them.
If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it. For direct marketing purposes, we will delete, destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data 3 years after the latest contact with you, unless shorter or longer retention periods apply under applicable law.
Due to HMRC auditing regulations, financial records (invoices and other sales related documents) must be retained for 6 years.
Data import requests
If you wish to see what data is stored, please sign in to your account section as all relevant information will be listed there.
Your data can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically. However, this right only applies where:
– The processing is based on your consent;
– The processing takes place for the performance of a contract;
– The processing takes place by automated means;
If you wish to exercise your right to data portability, please contact us.
The right to restriction of processing
– you do not believe the personal data we have about you is accurate; or
– the personal data is not being processed lawfully, but instead of deleting the personal data, you would prefer us to restrict processing instead; or
– we no longer need your personal data for the purposes we collected it, but you require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
– you have objected to the processing of your personal data and are awaiting verification on whether your interests related to that objection outweigh the legitimate grounds for processing your data.
If you wish to restrict our processing of your personal data, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for which you can contact us at any time.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority (https://ico.org.uk) about how we process personal data.
If you have any advice or questions regarding our Terms & Conditions kindly contact us at:
Unit 4, Pomeroy Drive
0116 271 0005