Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Superfood meets super fruit; with useful nutrients and vitamins oozing out of this citrus - sweet creation. This refreshing confection is layered with texture, with the pudding binding alongside the mango and chia seeds to create an array of flavour and feeling in every bite.
- 2 mangoes
- 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3½ tablespoons maple syrup
- a few mint leaves
- Add chia seeds , coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and cinnamon to an airtight container. whisk and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Slice one of your mangoes, scoop it into a food processor and process into a smooth mango cream. Add ¾ of the previously refrigerated pudding, and mix with a spoon. Save the ¼ for decoration.
- 3Pour the mixed mango pudding into two jars or glasses, then create a thin layer of white pudding at the top.
- 4Take another mango, and cut it into cubes. Add to the pudding and decorate with mint leaves.