Goji berry multi-seed flapjacks
Chewy, sticky and packed full of revitalising nutrients; These delicious multi-seed flapjacks are delicious as well as nutritious, packing a punch with flavour and nutrients. Perfect for sharing, or indulging on your own; These squares of chewy goji goodness are guaranteed to leave you feeling energised and craving free. Serves: 9
- 350g rolled oats
- 100g Organic Goji Berries
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 3 tablespoons date syrup
- 50g Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g Milled Organic Chia Seeds
- 50g black or white sesame seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 180C / Fan 160C (Gas mark 4).
2. Line a 7-inch square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
3. Soak the Goji Berries in hot water for around 10 minutes.
4. Drain the Goji Berries and place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Mix all the ingredients together well. It will be sticky - the easiest way to do this is to get your hands in there and mix thoroughly. If the mixture seems dry, add some of the water drained from the Goji Berries.
6. Spread the mixture in to the tin, spreading evenly – even in the corners!
7. Cook for 20-25 minutes (check after 15 minutes - if they are getting too brown place a sheet of tin foil on top).
8. Cut into squares while hot and leave to cool in the tin.